uFXloops Version 2 is on the way!!!

Please login to post a reply
06/06/2015 22:56, by Andreas

uFXloops Version 2 is on the way!!!

We proudly release version 2 of uFXloops in the next hours.

It's a major UI upgrade from version 1.x, we tested a lot, and we also fixed some glitches and bugs.
We'll update you in the next days, and I'm also really excited to hear your opinion on it.
The operations manual has also been completely updated to the new version, please get the new one here:

https://www.ufxloops.com/manuals/uFXloops_manual.pdf

Please make sure you refresh it in the browser, the manual itself should be version 1.04 for uFXloops 2.x.

To all of you: Thank you very much for using and supporting uFXloops. We really want to make it the best tool for quick music production on the Android market. And with version 2, I guess this makes at least a lot more fun now. :-)

In the next weeks you can expect new effects (flanger, chorus and ping-pong delay) and filters (cutoff and resonance), which should even more improve the sound design of your music.

Have a lot of fun with our little tool. And please use the community, this really helps improving uFXloops.

06/07/2015 08:32, by Rhea

Re: uFXloops Version 2 is on the way!!!

Great! I'm very excited about this, but I thought you're also planning on phaser effects, is it excluded?

06/07/2015 08:40, by Andreas

Re: Re: uFXloops Version 2 is on the way!!!

Hi Rhea,
phaser is not excluded, comes only a bit later according to current planning: first the ping-pon delay and the filters, then the chorus and flanger, they need to be carefully tested, especially the performance, as we need real-time modulation for them.
Best regards
Andreas

07/03/2015 17:35, by cephas

i want sound parks

07/03/2015 17:50, by Andreas

Cephas, if you're having probems finding the right thread to post, or finding the right attitude to express yourself in a polite way, you might also use the webforum, where you can use a PC keyboard and a bigger monitor to dig through the posts and easily open a new one in the right category (e.g. help or discussion).
I guess you meant 'sound packs'. Actually every project in the community is also a soundpack because you get all samples and instruments that were used when building it. So maybe try to find a project of a style suited to you and give it a try downloading it?
Best regards
Andreas

07/22/2015 16:30, by Sexybeatmaker84

awesomesauce

08/06/2015 14:47, by Markest

More loops

08/06/2015 14:50, by Andreas

Dear Markest,
did you already check the over 600 loops in the community?
More will come for sure.
Please also check the projects. Some loops are only contained in projects (e.g. the classic piano or the brand new hardstyle project)
Best regards