Please Upgrade this app

Please login to post a reply
04/25/2018 17:14, by Johnkekule

Please Upgrade this app

Ufxloops is wonderful app, but it needs to be upgraded
Expecially in the following area
The keyboard š¹ part at the left side of the piano roll should be functional when clicked
They should also include virtual instruments that can be played differently and the output can be expoted as midi file and also can be saved or imported into the piano roll
Option for moving a note horizontally and vertically without deleting it should be included
Option for automatic playing the variants once something is recorded in them
And also option for stop playing or loop playing should be included in the variant
Thanks

02/12/2019 22:36, by HueyBeats

Re: Please Upgrade this app

I support him please make a new upgrade coz this app is a master piece that needs polishing

04/28/2018 13:36, by kikorocks

Re: Please Upgrade this app

In reply to upgrading this app... I don't think they'll ever be another update for this app you're going to have to use what you have this is a great app but unfortunately Andreas and group* Flash* screwed the pooch when ufxloops partnered up with pop caps *flash* (there goes my screen again) and the coin crap. It is my personal opinion (Andrea and team ?) Are waiting for pop caps to drop them, let them out of a contract so they can continue doing your great work they started. In my opinion it was a bad idea dealing with them from the start. * Flash* I wish I knew how to keep it up and running cuz I'd buy it the whole app and run it. *Flash*

07/18/2018 15:11, by flowbear

Re: Re: Please Upgrade this app

they need to just cut out the middle man and make a patchable program and sell it, I'd spend hundreds for unrestricted access, recording times, and no ads. I imagine what this app would be like with an actual drum pad and synthesizer hooked into it on a desktop instead of being limited by what my two thumbs can accomplish.

09/24/2018 21:31, by joecandy

Re: Re: Re: Please Upgrade this app

Its a shame as its a great app. Where is the dev? Cant go quiet with a talent of writing an app like this.

12/03/2018 09:40, by kingdomkeys

It's Truly a Tragedy that this app is no longer activly being developed. It's Flat out brilliant.

03/14/2019 21:27, by lilslickpuller

How do I updated